Master Cooling Corp’s Service Department is available for emergency service and repairs 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. Preventative maintenance contracts are available to keep systems running at peak performance. We utilize the latest digital dispatch and GPS logistics technology in order to provide the highest level of responsiveness. All Journeyman level or higher technicians have completed an accredited 5-year apprenticeship program with UA Local-250. In addition, technicians are required to continue their education through certified training, both Union and factory sponsored. This commitment to continued education throughout their careers translates to superior technical leadership and extraordinary mechanical competence.
All technicians are certified in the proper handling of refrigerant according to EPA Rule 608 and local SCAQMD Rule 1415.
Service Department capabilities include:
- Emergency service & repair 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Preventative maintenance service contracts tailored to your needs.
- Proactive chiller annuals for recip, screw, centrifugal and Turbocor chillers
- Proactive boiler annuals
- Proactive compressor annuals
- Proactive fan annuals and vibration testing for axial and centrifugal fans
- Cooling tower preventative maintenance services including scheduled cleaning & water treatment services
- Preventative maintenance services
- 24 hour remote monitoring for buildings equipped with a Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Remote trouble shooting of BAS equipped buildings
- Onsite compressor overhauls
- Onsite chiller overhauls
- Boiler service and repairs
- Cooling tower or Evaporative Condenser service, repairs and re-furbishing
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) services
- Pneumatic troubleshooting & repair
- DDC troubleshooting & repair